Wednesday, May 16, 2007

A Miracle

Today I drove Seattle to see little Nick in the hospital at Harbourview. Nick is the 7 year old son of Mike and Kelly Lea (North disciples). He had a bicycle accident on Sunday - he fell down 7 feet onto a concrete surface in a construction site and broke several bones in his face. God was definitely watching over him. The doctors said it was amazing he lived. When I saw him, he showed me his arm and said that was the only area that hurt. It is amazing that with a broken nose and broken bones in parts of his face like his cheeks and face, the only part that hurts is his arm. He has a very important surgery tomorrow so please keep him in your prayers.
Prayer is incredible. It always amazes me that God is able to hear billions of people talk and He still makes each of us feel loved. He is perfect.


Tonight at our North Women's midweek, we started by getting on our knees and praying to God - we had a long prayer list. I know that made a big difference for all of us. Our midweek was exciting. We have been studying the Key's Class. (I shared this in a blog a few weeks ago) Tonight we did the study on sin. Studying the Bible with someone is not just for them but for me as well. It helps strengthen my convictions, it reveals areas where I may have weakend my basic convictions and it increases my faith to see another life changed.


This is a picture of Alison Hernandez at her baptism.


No comments: